Reduction Ratio 1:60 Worm Gear Motor
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO9001, CCC, CE|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Piece|
|Packaging Details:||Carton Package|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10,000 Pieces per Month|
|Output Speed:||14-280rpm||Gearing Arrangement:||Worm|
|Ratio:||7.5,10,15,20,25,30,40,50,60,80,100||Material:||Aluminium Alloy/Cast Iron|
|Frequency:||50Hz, 60Hz||Phase:||Single Phase/Three Phase|
|Color:||Silver/Steel Grey/Blue||Tooth Surface Hardness:||HRC58-62|
Ratio 1:60 Worm Gear Motor,
HRC58 Worm Gear Motor,
Ratio 1:60 3 Phase Gear Motor
Worm Gear Motor Reduction Ratio 1:50 1:60 Single Phase Three Phase for Beverage Line
The worm gear reducer is a right-angle worm gearbox engineered by Wanshsin. It is suitable for use in applications within custom assembly and test systems, packaging equipment, metal cutting and metal forming machinery, general purpose automotive, etc.
The unit is constructed in a compact design with exact reduction ratios. It ensures high torsional rigidity and torque carrying capacity. The device has a silent operation, with low backlash. It is maintenance-free, and lubricated for lifetime use.
The gearbox is enclosed in a robust cast iron housing, with a sturdy internal structure. It features various reduction ratios from 7.5 to 100. It has a rating torque of 2.6 Nm to 1596 Nm.
1. The body has excellent thermal conductivity.
2. Hardened worm with fine grinding has the features of higher efficiency and big output torque.
3. Stably operation with low noise, suitable for long - term continuous work in harsh environment.
4. Light weight high mechanical strength.
5. 9 kinds of frame specifications from 025-130; Transfer power range from 0.06kw to 7.5kW.
6. The speed ratio ranges from 7.5:1 to 100:1 with 11 kinds of speed ratio.
7. High quality aluminum alloy casting box, suitable for universal mounting.
8. Adjustable speed span can be accurate to 0.5~1 r/min 9. Can be combined with other types of gearboxes (Such as R Series, K Series, F Series, S Series, RV Series, WB Series cycloid reducers)